- Precision-crafted blades trim excess cuticles and hangnails safely
- Designed with a spring for a clean cut without pulling or tugging, every time
- The full jaw on this cuticle cutter covers a large area.
- First, activate the spring: With the handles slightly open, rotate the inside lever 180 degrees so that the curved end touches the inside of the opposite handle
- Hold the nipper handles in the palm of your hand with the blade side touching the cuticle or hangnail to be removed; squeeze the handles together to nip
- This cuticle nipper was not designed for clipping nails—so stick to using it on cuticles and hangnails