Get The Halloween Look: Glam Devil
1. Smooth the Big Bad Palette "Toasty" shadow shade over all your eye crease and the shade "Fever" all over your eyelid.
3. Make an inner corner wing for a "fox eye" look.
4. Then apply "Up in Flames" shadow right above the liner and below your eye.
6. Then, apply "Burning Up" shadow on the inner corner of your eye, and right below the brow for a highlight.
7. Then use shade "Fever" to draw horns above your brow, and a tail below your opposite eye.
8. Outline the horns and tail you've drawn on with ColorStay™ Sharp Line Liquid Eye Pen. Achieve those precise lines, every time.
10. To complete this spooky look, use Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in "Onyx" and Satin Ink in "Fire & Ice" on your lips.